DropJaw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to DropJaw, a massive roleplaying site. Come here for all your RP needs!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» A FEMOUS MMS KAND OF JAUNPUR PURVANCHAL UNI Target=
Roleplay suggestions info and rules EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 11:19 am by 

» The Hitcher 1986 DVDRip Xvid Otacon Greek.avi
Roleplay suggestions info and rules EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 9:44 am by 

» Brittany says hai yall!
Roleplay suggestions info and rules EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 5:47 pm by wolfgrrl13

» Britt's Ideer!!!
Roleplay suggestions info and rules EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 7:53 am by wolfgrrl13

» Zaroque is in de house.
Roleplay suggestions info and rules EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 8:38 pm by AmeIsSoCoolLike

» Ame says hi to everyone on DropJaw!
Roleplay suggestions info and rules EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 7:25 pm by AmeIsSoCoolLike

» Kyugima Here!
Roleplay suggestions info and rules EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 12:46 pm by AmeIsSoCoolLike

» Ame's big juicey idea topic!
Roleplay suggestions info and rules EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 11:33 am by AmeIsSoCoolLike

» Demonic-Angel Here!
Roleplay suggestions info and rules EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 10:19 am by Kyugima

Affiliates
free forum

Poll
What do you think?
I like this idea
Roleplay suggestions info and rules I_vote_lcap100%Roleplay suggestions info and rules I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 5 ]
I don't like this idea.
Roleplay suggestions info and rules I_vote_lcap0%Roleplay suggestions info and rules I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I have a better idea (Please put it in teh comments!)
Roleplay suggestions info and rules I_vote_lcap0%Roleplay suggestions info and rules I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

Roleplay suggestions info and rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kyugima
Admin

Roleplay suggestions info and rules Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay suggestions info and rules   Roleplay suggestions info and rules EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 3:58 am

Welcome to the Roleplay suggestions section. This section is specifically for suggesting Roleplays that we could make, or ways to make current RP's better. Be warned, not all suggestions will be done, some just either don't fit in with the rules, or don't have enough people saying they are interested.

~~Rules~~
1. One thread per suggestion. If you see a thread suggesting the same idea as yours, don't post a new thread. If I see more than one thread with the same suggestion I will lock or delete one of the threads, or edit if there are other ideas in there.
2. Don't rant and rage if your suggestion is rejected. I'm not a miracle worker, and your suggestion might have been silly, or just something I don't want.
3. *More rules to come*
Back to top Go down
https://dropjaw.rpg-board.net

Roleplay suggestions info and rules
Page 1 of 1